There are 2 categories of gift-givers during the holiday season.
You’re either a pre-Thanksgiving (and maybe Black Friday) shopper or a Christmas Eve shopper. The rest of the weeks between those are simply made for sipping hot chocolate by the fire while watching Christmas movies, attending Christmas parties, and building gingerbread houses – am I right? 😉
So with the Christmas season upon us, everyone is talking about what to get the people in their lives for Christmas. I’m here to tell you my go-to gift this year!
I’m talking about the gift of portable power! You heard that right, I’m here to tell you my top 5 types of people who would LOVE to receive a gift of portable, renewable power for Christmas – or any other holiday for that matter!
Let me introduce you to AIMTOM, a company committed to clean, renewable power being made available anywhere, anytime. As a digital nomad, this is a huge deal. I need to be able to work from anywhere and have a constant, reliable source of power. No power means no work so I always need not only a portable source of power, but also something reliable enough to get me through power outages at campgrounds.
I personally have the AIMTOM SPS-500 (also known as the PowerPal Raptor) which is their most powerful model. This baby has a 540Wh capacity and weighs only 11 pounds. This lithium battery power station is 20% lighter than other power stations with a similar battery capacity. Since every pound matters when your home is on wheels, this is a big deal for us! Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t just power up 1 or 2 items, it comes with 9 outputs – that means, I can charge my phone, iPad, and laptop – all while running my coffee maker. Which by the way, is a true story… I am so thankful to have this AIMTOM because we’ve lost power several times this year and it always seems to happen in the early hours of the morning when I won’t be able to make my coffee to start the day.
With all of that being said, here are my top 5 types of people I think would love to receive an AIMTOM from Santa this Christmas!
- Sure most of our readers are RVers, but I didn’t want to just say this gift was awesome for those who travel via RV because listen, there are plenty of other adventurers out there who would an AIMTOM. I’m talking tent campers, RVers who love campgrounds, RVers who hate campgrounds (here’s looking at you Boondockers – hats off to you as always!), hikers, boaters, and explorers of any kind. While I’m featuring the largest of the AIMTOM portable power stations because it’s the right one for me, they make plenty of smaller options to stay even more lightweight for things like hiking days. And, maybe you don’t need this much power to tent camp because you only need to keep your cell phone charged, that’s cool too!
- Southerners in Hurricane Zones
- This is a nod to all my Jacksonville folk and everyone else in a hurricane zone. Get this gift for your Dad or your husband! He’ll totally feel all-powerful having this, but when the hurricanes come and knock out your power for a bit, you’ll be able to charge your cell phone and iPad. It’s a gift for him, it’s a gift to yourself – no one will ever know the difference.
- Digital Nomads
- Remote workers – seriously, this is a must-have. Obviously, we love to travel, but having the AIMTOM has completely let me have more freedom with traveling. I’ve always said I can work from anywhere I have cell phone service, but truthfully, that was always limited to however long my laptop battery would last. Now, I never have to worry about heading back home when my laptop starts to blinking low battery warnings because I always have my AIMTOM.
- Tailgating has come a long way. It isn’t just about the grill anymore people! Listen, you have to have power now for things like crockpots and griddles to cook, speakers for music, TVs to watch the games that come on before your game. You need all the power or your tailgate is going to be a total dud. No offense, but no one likes a lame tailgate.
- Climate Activists
- If you have a climate activist in your life, this is definitely the gift for them. Have I mentioned there’s a solar option you can add on to this? Yep, you can recharge this with the AIMTOM solar panels that actually fold up for easy travel. You can generate your own power from the blessing of the sun and be the most green, eco-friendly gift giver around.
That’s a diverse crew, isn’t it?
Here’s the thing. If you’re a living, breathing, human who uses electricity like a modern civilized human, you’ll like the AIMTOM. It’s never convenient when the electricity goes out. Your phone always seems to be at 5% battery life when you lose power, right? Or, you aren’t able to finish blow drying your hair to get to work because the transformer down the street blew and your whole neighborhood lost power. All of these things can be remedied with a portable power station.
So what are you waiting for? Go and get you and everyone you know and love one for Christmas because our discount code is only good THIS WEEK THROUGH THANKSGIVING! Enter RAPTOR540 at checkout to receive 20% off here at this Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YHDH319. Remember, this code is only valid this week until November 28, 2019 at 11:59pm (PST). So, go go go!